My name is Laura-Ashley. Yes, I have a hyphenated name and yes, I’m named after the designer. I am a 23-year old college grad that was abruptly thrown into the “real world”. I was born and raised in the DC Metro area, but I currently live and work as a chemical engineer in MA.
I’m a rather cynical and sarcastic person who enjoys people-watching, laughing, and laughing at people.
- I’m 100% Nigerian.
- I am addicted to Sudoku, but FreeCell is my first love.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- My nickname is ‘LA’, but I’ve never been to the West Coast…or Louisiana.
- I dislike ineffective walkers and Winter.
- I am allergic to wheat.
- I LOVE candy.
- I don’t really like chemical engineering.
- I always tell the truth.